Monday, October 13, 2008

Just an observation




Okay, I was listening to Governor Palin recently and her rabid list of frightening reasons we should be very afraid of Barack Obama. I'm sorry, but it seems so obvious to me that Sarah Palin is a vampire and electing her will insure that our country will all be in jeopardy of being attacked by this blood sucking beast. She is scary and besides, don't you see her doing that DOUBLE terrorist fist jab? See for yourself.

Shucks ya'll, I'm just sayin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...that is hilarious.

Unknown said...

Love the analogy and the pics.

Anonymous said...

"Sarah Palin is a vampire and electing her will insure that our country will all be in jeopardy of being attacked by this blood sucking beast."

Might I ask what your response would be to someone who called Senator Obama a 'vampire' and a 'blood sucking beast'?

"Hello, Pot. This is Kettle."